i’m pretty sure that rite aid is mad at me this week… admittedly, i have been fooling around with cvs pretty overtly… but not a single thing for me to get this week- NOT ONE? since i can’t talk about the things i will be getting, here’s a short list of things that i definitely DON’T WANT:
1. scary baby doll. i don’t care if it’s 50% off. there are not enough percents off in the universe to make this not terrifying.
2. um, i think it’s supposed to be a reindeer, but am i the only one whe immediately thought xmas turd with feet?
3. need i reiterate the crushing shame and disappointment of the faux-pod?
4. these truly shiteous holiday pillows. it’s rare that you can really feel the synthetic fibers through a photograph, but rite aid photographers made it work!
5. um, prunes.
6. at what point does one say “light up rock! PERFECT!”? how are these still being made?
7. will rite aid ever be done flogging the sunggie? criminal!
8. it’s got not to be applebees. or chilis, or omaha steaks. seriously, they couldn’t even find an olive garden gift card to photograph?